Not only in Spain, but also in the rest of Europe, more and more solar modules are being installed for domestic use – not only because of the significantly increased efficiency but also of the evidentiary cost-benefit calculation. Increased environmental awareness and increasing aversion to entrepreneurial electricity giants with opaque pricing policies are also responsible for the boom in this regard.
The most important advantages of this long-term and sustainable investment with a relatively prompt profitability are
- Particularly worthy of subsidies: The governments of many countries within the EU offer a range of grants, some up to 20% of the cost of the facility. Not to mention special financing and tax breaks for such investments.
- Low running costs: Once installed, solar panels are no problem: they don’t require fuel or consumables to function. The monitoring system for all parameters enables control by the user and causes almost no maintenance costs.
- Reliable and environmentally friendly energy source: With photovoltaic modules, you can enjoy sustainable energy, which does not pollute the natural resources of our planet. In addition, solar energy does not generate CO2 and therefore does not damage the ozone layer.
- Independency from fluctuations in energy prices: With the installation of photovoltaic solar modules, you produce a constant amount of energy that is predictable over the years. As soon as the investment is made, you will face constant costs for self-generated energy for many years (decades) that are well below the market price and even below 4 cents per kWh.
- Controllable energy generation, adapted to the very personal needs and pattern of consumption. In case that an increase in production is desired, the size of the system and thus the annual electricity and energy generation can be freely increased.
- Long-life cycle and sustainability: Solar modules with the CE mark guarantee reliable and durable products. In general, the modules have a product guarantee of 10 years and a performance guarantee of 25 years (with amortization periods of 3 to 5 years).
- Storability: The surplus produced is stored in the battery storage system or, if this is not available, it can be fed into the local power grid and consumed again free of charge if required (usually in the evening and at night). If there is not enough storage energy available during bad weather periods, less important processes are sequenced.
- Scalability: household installation of 4 solar panels (10 or 20) with reasonable specific costs
Smart Home evaluates and installs the energy-efficient measures that are suitable for you and ensures that you can be as self-sufficient as possible with the help of solar energy.